Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sevada and Juvenal

SEVADA DJAVADGHAZARYANS (on drums): I met Sevada a few months ago when we started rehearsing together.  He had recently moved from Germany where he spent years on the road as a professional drummer.  His basement studio where we spent many rehearsals in is amazing.  Here he plays instruments of all kinds, writes, records and even sings.  A jack of all trades.  I'm looking forward to rocking out with him on Wednesday!!

JUVENAL JUAREZ (on bass): Not only is Juve the producer of my EP, "Starting Over," he has also stepped in to play bass for the Cat Club show.  As in his nature, Juve wears many hats: musician, producer, website designer, father, husband and many others. We both used to work at Univision.  He left his job and I took it.  Years later, I heard from a colleague that he was producing and that he might be a good fit for me.  Boy were they right!  Not only will Juve be playing bass on Wednesday, but he will also be featured on vocals in the song "Bend".

No comments:

Post a Comment